Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Social Experiment


CHICK1 [3:34 P.M.]: and I haven t talked to him since….


CHICK1 [3:35 P.M.]: he did answer Saturday and had such an attitude I told him I had to go
Chick2 [3:35 P.M.]: wow...he's passive aggressive

CHICK1 [3:36 P.M.]: yep...if it was no...just say so...

Chick2 [3:36 P.M.]: right!

Chick2 [3:36 P.M.]: I mean, it's not like you can run over to his house and beat him up

CHICK1 [3:38 P.M.]: but just like everything else he doesn’t want to confront...he shuts down and lays low for awhile
CHICK1 [3:39 P.M.]: I was going to write him today but im not sure if its worth it..

Chick2 [3:39 P.M.]: at some point, you'll either choose to keep him in your life, or let him go

Chick2 [3:40 P.M.]: it's like anything else

CHICK1 [3:40 P.M.]: I think for me its gone from I really want to work this out to...a god-awful social experiment I cant let go of

Chick2 [3:40 P.M.]: we give them chance after chance to prove themselves
Chick2 [3:40 P.M.]: I know what you mean...I call them "social experiments" too!
Chick2 [3:40 P.M.]: lol

CHICK1 [3:40 P.M.]: lol

Chick2 [3:41 P.M.]: lately, “ex” has been a social experiment.

Chick2 [3:41 P.M.]: although I dont' talk to him much

Chick2 [3:41 P.M.]: but now I think, it's probably best not even to get involved...because he's totally fucked up in the head...and I think people like him just drag you down into their web of insanity

Chick2 [3:42 P.M.]: but like you, I enjoy being entertained

Chick2 [3:42 P.M.]: lol

CHICK1 [3:42 P.M.]: I think thats exactly what it is for me now..entertainment...

CHICK1 [3:45 P.M.]: he had made me numb to some extent to his tactics but I still have to be careful as to not have all his negative energy transferred but all in all its like watching a monkey in a cage. what will he do next?? why does he do what he does? if I tap on the glass a little harder will he come over and dance for me? lol

Chick2 [3:45 P.M.]: LMAO

Chick2 [3:45 P.M.]: I feel u

Chick2 [3:46 P.M.]: but yeah, it's like, as long as you don't get sucked into the cage with him

CHICK1 [3:46 P.M.]: exactly

Chick2 [3:46 P.M.]: "awww, he looks harmless. Let me go in and get a closer look"

Chick2 [3:46 P.M.]: and then he bites ur head off

CHICK1 [3:47 P.M.]: and then reminds you that it was your fault cause you knew he was a animal

Chick2 [3:47 P.M.]: right

Chick2 [3:47 P.M.]: ugh

Chick2 [3:49 P.M.]: part of me is kinda evil too...like I like to see them in their rightful cages

Chick2 [3:49 P.M.]: chasing their tails

Chick2 [3:49 P.M.]: that's my own little issue...knowing when to just leave it alone

CHICK1 [3:50 P.M.]: oh mine too...i like to use the flowers analogy...

CHICK1 [3:50 P.M.]: my relationships tend to be like a beautiful bouquet of flowers..

CHICK1 [3:51 P.M.]: looking good...smelling good...making you smile every time you look at it...
CHICK1 [3:51 P.M.]: then after awhile when the leaves start to fall off you just add a little more water and plant food and try and keep it alive..
CHICK1 [3:52 P.M.]: and even after its obviously dead and rotting you still hold on to it cause they use to be soooo pretty and its just such a shame to throw them away...

Chick2 [3:53 P.M.]: and you remember the joy it brought when you first brought it home

CHICK1 [3:53 P.M.]: and before you know it..its way too late to get rid of them..you have smelly water and a house full of gnats!!!

Chick2 [3:53 P.M.]: and how it lit up your home

Chick2 [3:53 P.M.]: lol

Chick2 [3:53 P.M.]: ooh, I love it!
Chick2 [3:53 P.M.]: good blog topic...get to it!

CHICK1 [3:54 P.M.]: I know right?

No comments: