Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dude!!!!!!! I'm Like Totally....


video.vh1.com


Addicted to the "I love the 80's" show on VH1. I just can't stop watching it!! It's bringing back so many fond and funny childhood memories. Here are some of my favorites: What are some of yours????

-The Cosby Show

-Breakdancing

-PacMan

-My parents first VCR

-Pop Rocks

-Cabbage Patch Kids

-my stoopid fresh gear

-Hanging out at the mall

-Anything Madonna or Wham related

-Red Kool-Aid

-Being able to go to the corner store and get beer and Kools for my mom with just a "note"


The list goes on and on especially for the music.















I'm so following thru with that 80's theme party for my birthday this year (are you listening ginger?)

All you Gnarly folks are invited fer shur!!

4 comments:

rashad said...

I miss the 80s Michael Jackson and my electric football game. Oh, and that 1988 Playboy mag with Vanity in it..

Richmond Dude said...

Zipper Jackets, Two-Tone Jeans, Suede Pumas, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Stone-wash, The hi-top fade, Prince, friendship bracelets, Georgetown Hoyas jackets, Members Only jackets, Ferrarri fold-up sunglasses, New Edition, Cosby sweaters, skinny ties, gerri curls, Ferris Beuler, Big Trouble in Little China, Goonies, Gremlins, Yo MTV Raps, beat boxing, Beat Street, Breakin', Disorderlies, Muppet Movie, Solid Gold, Dukes of Hazard, Incredible Hulk, Jungle Brothers, DeLaSoul, Kid Capri, Coca-Cola shirts, bootleg Gucci sweatshirts, three finger rings, Beverly Hills Cop, Blow Pops, Nerds, & Watchamacalits.

Should I stop now?

asabi said...

awwww Jay you brought back even more memories. will you make me a friendship bracelet??? :)

Richmond Dude said...

And I left out the movie character drinking glasses you got at McDonalds or Burger King when the hot kids movie was out. And don't sleep on the Jelly Jars that did the same.