Thursday, May 15, 2008

Alexander the Great!



So I'm in Fayetteville, NC (the epicenter of all that is fun and fabulous) visiting my brother and his family for a couple of days and I went to my nephew's t-ball game today. I must admit the whole scene was pretty damn cute. And while I'm not officially admitting to any new "baby fever" I seem to have gotten a slight rise in temperature from lil boys in baseball uniforms.***

Btw. You heard it here first. Alexander Murry will be the next Barry Bonds!!! Minus the steroid use and the lying to the feds stuff.

***disclaimer-this is not to suggest a underlying issue of pedophilia but a more deeper issue of not wanting to take care of a baby but possibly a wee tike in the 3 to 5 year old range. Better?

3 comments:

Papier Girl said...

Please edit this..."I seem to have gotten a slight rise in temperature from lil boys in baseball uniforms."

I know you're not a pedophile...but your other readers might not.

p.s. Alexander is adorable!!

asabi said...

yes you are right. S&M maybe. pedophilia..never. but i added a disclaimer to lessen the confusion. thanks.

Papier Girl said...

ur welcome