Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April "Fools for Poetry" Month


Thanks to RedHotMama for reminding me that this was National Poetry Month. So of course I will be posting some of my favorite poems throughout April. It's only fair that I first feature Ms. "Shooting Sanchez" herself as she is a very talented writer in her own right. I'm not sure if you would consider this piece poetry or a story.. or a story about poetry but in any case she moves me and that's what good poets do.

BTW, please feel free to send me your favorites too...enjoy!

*finger snaps* *lights incense*

2 comments:

Papier Girl said...

poetry makes me gag. and makes my boobs sag. and makes me want to barf in a bag, and I'd rather be on the rag--than hear poetry.

j/k, but not really.

redhotmama said...

aww! thanks for the love.

et tu, ginger? lol

poetry is looooove. :D