Wednesday, February 13, 2008

V-Day part 4

Love Is

Some people forget that love is
tucking you in and kissing you "Good night"
no matter how young or old you are
Some people don't remember that love is
listening and laughing and asking questions no matter what your age
Few recognize that love is
commitment, responsibility no fun at all
unless
Love is
You and me


Nikki Giovanni
............................................................................................................................................................................
Jada

u r the omega of my heart
the foundation of my conception of love
when i think of what a black woman should be
its u that i first think of

u will never fully understand
how deeply my heart feels 4 u
i worry that we'll grow apart
and i'll end up losing u

u bring me 2 climax without sex
and u do it all with regal grace
u r my heart in human form
a friend i could never replace

Tupac Shakur

No comments: