Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kids Today


So I spent my evening at "back to school" night at Chyna's school. It never ceases to amaze me just how grown kids are looking now-a-days. Especially the girls! Some of these chicks were looking like co-stars in a R.Kelly home video. It's just not right! On average, girls are maturing so much earlier then previous generations but experts don't always agree on the reasons why. Research dictates that possible reasons include global warming, growth hormones in the chicken and even watching too much television. But what ever the reasons are parents must be diligent in trying to do their part in slowing it down.

On a side note, I have anxiously been awaiting the new installment of America's Next Top Model. So don't bother calling me Wednesday night because Chyna and I will be glued to the tube, eating a bucket of chicken and popping holes in the ozone layer during the commercial breaks.

2 comments:

J. J. said...

I blame hip hop.

Papier Girl said...

whew...for a moment I thought you had posted the R-kelly video! That would have been too much for my eyes. And what's with this old-people talk? Only old people say "kids nowadays."