Tuesday, August 20, 2013

6am Reflections

I've gotten a total of 7 hours of sleep in the past two days but I am not tired. I'm up praying for a peace to come over me at 1 pm which I do not have yet this morning. 

I want to go back to bed but I know I have a bigger things that lie ahead of me and none of it involves laying back down and giving up. The build up and anticipation and anxiety of the past 7 weeks have all come down to this day. All the decision making, planning and "doing" can be put aside as I am told there is nothing more that I can do but show up to save my life.

You ALL..My friends and family, my CAKE team even perfect strangers have covered me in prayers and well wishes and by your amazing outpouring of love and light have already saved me and I'm forever grateful.

For those of you that have not seen it my friends have helped me put together a website with pictures quotes and a donation page. They will give progress updates until I can resume them myself.  Please check it out and post and give if the spirit moves you. 

https://www.mylifeline.org/abeal/?page=welcome.cfm

Thank you again for all the support thus far. It means the world to me. Looking forward to seeing you on the other side.

Heart open..Spirit renewed..Cancer gone.

No comments: