Monday, June 2, 2008

-2 Balls and 8 Lives Later


I just wanted to take a moment of silence to pay respects to the cat formerly known as “Kaiser with testicles”.

As of today He is now and forever more known as “Mr. Sassy pants no balls” to you. I finally broke down and got him fixed. I was kind of hesitant on getting it done because contrary to popular belief (Jay) I do not take extreme pleasure in busting balls. I’d much rather take pleasure in other ball related activities (get your mind out the gutter Rashad) like Badminton.

But I digress.

I had no choice but to fix the lil fella because he was turning into a nasty lust bucket and my feet were the unfortunate objects of his desire. Every night, at some time between the hours of 1-5 am he would start molesting them...yeah, I know...gross. Normally, I would welcome a lil humping action in my boudoir but this is not exactly what I had in mind.

Now that it’s over, I think we will both be happier. He will soon lose that loving feeling and will be able to live the rest of his docile life in Zen like chastity. Me? I can finally get a good night’s rest without being awaken to crazed animal sounds. And most importantly, my lil piggies can go to the market peacefully without getting sodomized within an inch of their lives.

6 comments:

Papier Girl said...

you should be a sex columnist...this was the nastiest post I've read in a long time.

rashad said...

well my friend, i will have you know that there are no balls in Badminton; however, the object that you DO strike with your racket, is called a shuttlecock..

asabi said...

Ah rashad I stand corrected. You are right. The game just wouldn't be the same without a lil shuttlecock!

rashad said...

and i second chubbs' notion that you should be a sex columnist..i mean you're already an amateur movie star..

£ said...

pobregato!

i understand the need for neutering...but i doubt i could do it if i had a pet.

Richmond Dude said...

Wow, so when or if I finally do see you in open toe shoes I will be doomed to this image in my mind.