Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 365 - 2013 Highlights


With all the fun I had last year with the picture a day project I've decided to try it again this year. Not only did it help me to look at the world with inquisitive eyes it allowed me to document but not solely concentrate on my cancer battle. There are always plenty of puppies and flowers to capture along with hospital shots.  

Since Project Life 365 is no longer facilitating the project this year I have been lucky enough to become familiar with other PL365 participants. Jill Marzion (along with other instagrammers) have started their own photo community called My 365. Again, it is on Instagram and you are welcome to join in. 

Just follow along at @my_365 and post a photo a day to match the theme. (there is no right or wrong!) themes are posted each week on the account.  use hashtag #my_365 and the theme for the day. 

Here are some of my favorite highlights for 2013..crazy year that it was. :)

No comments: