Monday, May 13, 2013

Music Mondays - Control


Marcus Toliver's "Control"..ah to be a violin..sigh.


Let The Radio Keep Playin'...Let The Radio Keep Playin'...
I Couldn't Move My Head On Friday24 Hours To Go, And you're Not Hear baby.You Know I Hate Sleeping Alone, So Do Your Best And Hurry HomeI Dream About The Next Time We'll See Each OtherI Don't Want To Have To Wait To See My Loveri Dream About The Next Time, Oh, I Need You Now...Yeah, You Know What I'm Talkin' About, Yeah, You know...
Baby You Control My...SmileI Can't Even Hold It...Inside.
I Try To Keep My Mind Busy On Something, ConcentrateBut There's No Use. I Miss My Baby...Feels Like I've Lost A FriendBut The Distance Between Us, Will Not Make Me Lose My WayTurn Up Your Speakers , If Your Baby's Gone AwayAnd Let The Radio Keep Playin'Just Let The Radio Keep Playin'

Baby You Control My...Smile.I Can't Even Hold It...Inside...Baby
Cause Ain't No River Wide, No Valley Low EnoughTo Keep Me From Getting To You BabyAin't No River Wide, No Valley Low EnoughTo Keep Me From Getting To You Baby
To Keep Me From Getting, To Keep Me From GettingTo Keep Me From Getting To You BabyTo Keep Me From Getting, To Keep Me From GettingTo Keep Me From Getting To You Baby
I'll Search To Find You, Find YouBecause I Know That You're My HomeYour Love Is Better Than Silver And Gold
24 Hours To Go...

24 Hours To Go...

No comments: