Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Get By with a Lil' Help from My Friends

So yeah..this is my life right now.

I'm working 10-12 hours a day and its starting to take its toll.  So to get by, I have made 5 hour energy drinks (pomegranate flavor) my best friend but today I thought I'd turn it up a notch and find me an even better friend. :)

Everyday on my way to work I pass a cute little knick knack shop called Coffee and Tea Works near Dupont Circle. Well today I noticed a going out of business sign with everything 50% off.  I'm a sucker for knick knacks and oddities and especially those that are on sale. As soon as I walked in I saw this adorable flask and thought it was only fitting to get it since every proper girl should have one...even if you just fill it with Kool-aid (the red kind).  I happily brought it back to my office and its been **winking** at me ever since.

So who cares that my job is driving me to drink...at least I can now do it with style like the classy dame that I am.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Me I Am said...

I love it!