Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bah Humbug!!!

That about sums up my attitude towards christmas this year. I guess I am in one of my self- righteous "the true meaning of christmas has been lost in corporate greed and in the over commercialization of the holiday season " moods. While I love giving presents all through out the year I will usually go for broke every christmas surprising and delighting my friends and family with well thought out gifts.

This year I will be concentrating on the real meaning of christmas and in lieu of gifts I ask that you will instead accept my immeasurable love and gratitude. That has to be worth more than the Wonder Woman notepad holder/pencil cup I was going to get you. But, for those of you that insist on buying me something fabulous and have absolutely no idea what to get me I thought I would help you with a couple of suggestions:

1. A iPod Touch or Classic- The Touch has more bells and whistles but the Classic has more memory. I wont be mad at either one.

2. Cirque Du Soleil tickets- It's only in NYC till January 6th so you don't have much time.

3. Bath and Body Works products- I love the lotions, candles and even these amazing lip glosses..yum!

4. Amazon.com gift certificates- so I can download books and music on my new iPod.

5. A spa day or massage at my favorite local spa, Beauty, Bliss and Beyond.

6. Starbucks gift certificates- because I can never get enough soy chai.

7. Prescriptives Vibrant-C moisturizer and eye cream- because it's too expensive for me to buy myself.

8. Clinique Happy Perfume- to keep me happy!

9. See's Candies Old Fashion Fudge- to keep me even happier!

10. Target gift cards- self explanatory!


Of course, money is always appreciated. Happy gift giving!!!!

No comments: