Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm back..sort of

So lets start this off slow.
Excuse me If this reads as one big ramble but its been so long since I've posted anything I have to figure out how to get my thoughts on screen back in order. I've even seemed to have forgotten my password. But I thought I'd try back at this whole blogging thing. I'm not quite sure why I had such a long hiatus but I think I was just a bit bored with living life and then reporting on living life so I just decided to just live my life. I had even given up on reading all my favorite blogs so I apologize to all my fabulous blogger friends I have months of reading to catch up on.

Ok that wasnt so bad. I guess I'll try it again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop being lame.

blog now!! lol

we missed you, kiddo,

Anonymous said...

No worries, Asabi. We all from time to time get in those ruts where three months will pass by before we realize we haven't posted anything. It's never about how long you'ev gone without posting. It's always how long before you post again.

Also, since you have Facebook, you set it up so whenever you post on your blog, Facebook will automatically create a note on your Facebook page and post your posts there without you doing anything. You should do that so more people can read your stuff.

Holla...

David

Anonymous said...

Asabi?